Diploma in Hotel Management
Confederation of Tourism & Hospitality (CTH) was established in 1982 in order to offer the best possible training opportunities to those wishing to work in this huge and complex sector. At CTH, it is our mission to provide the highest standard of qualifications and we achieve this through robust monitoring supported by industry, universities and the UK government regulator, Ofqual. CTH is a member of the Federation of Awarding Bodies and of the Education UK partnership.
This diploma aims to provide students with a broad understanding of the operational aspects of the hotel industry, and knowledge of the key management principles.
Mode of Delivery
All classes/lectures conducted are delivered via lectures and tutorials. Group discussion, class presentation and field trips are planned into the curriculum to enhance the learning experience.
Course Intake Dates
All students who successfully completed this programme will be awarded the following Diploma by Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality, UK
1. Food and Beverage Operations
Students are expected to be above 16 years old.
Students must satisfy BOTH Academic and English entry requirements:
Academic Entry Requirements
Students are expected to have completed their Secondary School education (See Appendix 1 for academic levels equivalence of different countries) or have at least 2 years of relevant industry experience.
English Entry Requirements
At the time of entry, students are expected to:
Application Fee: $50/$200
Bankers Guarantee (BG) and Sponsorship (Non-Refundable)
$400 (BG Cost: $321 + Administration Fee: $79)(Applicable for Students from China, India, Myanmar)
$300 (BG Cost: $241 + Administration Fee: $59)(Applicable for Students from Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and other countries)
Other fees payable to external party:
Medical Check-up: S$32 (pay to clinic)
Student Pass collection fee: S$90 (pay to ICA)
Non-tuition fees on course materials is subjected to change, depending on the requirement of the subjects.
(1) OSAC International College will issue a full refund in case of any of the events listed below:
(2) Processing Time for the Refund: Within 7 working days.
(3) Amount: All Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fees paid (as stated in the Standard Student Contract).
(4) Full refund for withdrawals during 7 days cooling off period: For withdrawals during the 7 days cooling off period, students are entitled to a refund of all monies paid, less any course fees consumed by the student if the withdrawal date is later than the course commencement date and the student has started the course, Registration Fees, Miscellaneous Fees and any applicable bank administrative charges properly paid/payable under the Fee Protection Scheme system is non refundable.
(5) For more information, please refer to STUDENT CONTRACT.